06 SEPTEMBER 2017
• On Friday 1 September 2017 Chief Dojo-Cho Renshi Filip Poffé could receive, during the Ireland Taikai, succesfully Asayama Ichiden Ryu Taijutsu Chuden Menkyo. Tetsukabuto Dojo-Cho Pieter Thijs received succesfully Kukishin Ryu Bojutsu Sho-Kyu. On Sunday 3 September 2017 Chief Dojo-Cho Renshi Filip Poffé and Shiraha Dojo-Cho Axel Boets received succesfully Daito Ryu Aiki Jujutsu Shoden Menkyo.
28 AUGUST 2017
• Chiryaku Dojo Belgium vzw joined Tienen Sport on Saturday 26 August 2017.
09 AUGUST 2017
• Resumption training:
Chiryaku Dojo Tienen (from 14 years on) from Wednesday 6 September 2017.
Shiraha Dojo Tienen (from 6-13 years) from Saturday 9 September 2017.
Tetsukabuto Dojo Hoegaarden (from 14 years on) from Thursday 7 September 2017.
31 MAY 2017
• Chiryaku Dojo Belgium vzw joined the Maand van de Sportclub action of Sport Vlaanderen.
28 APRIL 2017
• Chiryaku Dojo Belgium vzw taught initiation self-defense on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 April 2017 during the Sportsterrendagen (Sport Vlaanderen) in Tienen.
03 APRIL 2017
• This year Chiryaku Dojo Belgium vzw also joined the litter-action of Tienen city.
16 MARCH 2017
• On Wednesday 15 March 2017 Tetsukabuto Dojo-Cho Pieter Thijs did succesful check-test for 2nd Dan Genbukan Ninpo Bugei Taijutsu in Sporthal Houtemveld in Tienen in front of Dojo-Cho Renshi Filip Poffé and Shibu-Cho Kyoshi Guy Aerts. Shiraha Dojo Instructor Axel Boets could receive succesfully 1st Dan Genbukan Ninpo Bugei Taijutsu and became Dojo-Cho.
25 JANUARY 2017
• A new club was opened in Gent under supervision of Shibu-Cho Kyoshi Guy Aerts and Chief Dojo-Cho Renshi Filip Poffé.
05 JANUARY 2017
• Happy New-Year!
• On the Annual Meeting of Wednesday 4 January 2017 Shiraha Dojo-Cho William Wynants was replaced by Axel Boets.